1. Always be coachable.
2. You’ll never out train a bad diet. But if you have a bad diet, you sure as hell better try to.
3. This is a fitness community, not a cult. You may wear clothes without our logo on it.
4. Warm-ups and cool-downs are monotonous and boring. You will do them every single day.
5. Be on time, work hard and encourage others.
6. Whining, tattling, cheating and complaining are strictly forbidden. Your coach stopped teaching elementary PE for a reason.
7. Show up, even when you don’t feel like it.
8. Unless your name is coach, don’t worry about the music.
9. Always use good form when lifting, but don’t be a pansy.
10. Chalk is permitted and sweating is expected. Clean them both up.